Thursday, August 9, 2012

Who am I?



Who am I? Well I won’t get all philosophical on you here….I am an art teacher at CFA Middle School. For the past five years I have been teaching art in the Corning-Painted Post School District at the elementary and middle school level.  Before coming to Corning, I also taught in the Elmira City School District.  I attended College at Nazareth College of Rochester where I studied Art Education with a minor in Psychology.  My Master’s Degree is in Inclusive Childhood Education and I am certified in Childhood Education, Special Education, and Art Education. 

I love to make art.  All types of art.  From ceramics to digital design…I like to experiment and just make art for art’s sake.  I believe in self-expression through the visual arts…anyway…..

Warning: I am a self-proclaimed “tree hugger”.  Hiking, running, skiing, snowshoeing , kayaking: I love it! My husband and I have hiked parts of the Appalachian and the Long Trail and I ran Cross Country and Track throughout high school and college.  Last July, I had a son named Charles Peter Wukovitz. He is well on his way to being a little artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment